Application Deadline: 12 August 2018.
To promote higher education amongst Pakistani women the Scottish Government is providing scholarship opportunities for young women from disadvantaged backgrounds to study at masters level in Pakistani universities. This scheme aims at supporting women in Pakistan achieve their potential and ambitions, and help empower through education.
The British Council will administer the scheme in Pakistan and directly coordinate with selected scholars and universities.
Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme will facilitate award-holders with the following:
- Tuition fees for Master’s courses
- University hostel costs
- Subsistence to the award holder
- Travel to and from home to university 2 times/twice a year for students staying in on-campus hostels
All female Pakistani citizens who are currently residing in Pakistan are eligible for application. In addition, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Applicant must be undertaking a one or two-year programme in any one of the following fields:
- Sustainable energy
- Food security and agriculture
- Health sciences
- STEM engineering
- Applicant should hold a confirmed offer from an HEC recognised university in Pakistan
- Only female applicants are eligible to apply
- Only applicants undertaking a one or two-year master’s programme are eligible to apply
How to Apply
A complete application will include:
- A duly filled out application form
- Scanned copy of CNIC
- Scanned copy of transcripts
- Proof of admission and/or enrolment at master’s level
- Tuition fee form
Applications for the Pakistan Scottish Scheme Master’s programe are now open. Last date to submit the application is 12 August 2018.
Applying Online: The online application form can be filled and submitted on the official British Council website, at the link: https://www.research.net/r/MWNJ83W
Applying via Courier: Application forms can also be downloaded from the Downloads section below. Completed applications should be sent via courier to the British Council Islamabad office at the following address:
Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme
British Council Pakistan
PO Box 1135, Islamabad
Click here to view some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Masters.
For further information or queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 0800-22000
For More Information: