Solution Search Farming for Biodiversity Contest 2017 ($30K Grand Prize)
Application Deadline: March 10, 2017, 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Context Analysis: Clear description of the challenges and of the context in which it operates and the challenges it faces.
- Solution: Solution is fully developed, addresses contest question and implemented at some scale.
- Actions: Clear, concrete steps in implementation. Engaged key partners and stakeholders along the way. Entrant understands how actions could connect to external initiatives as well.
- Results: Strong results associated with biodiversity conservation and of other co-benefits, such as economic, food security/nutrition, water, and/or climate.
- Sustainability: Economically sustainable solution
- Return on investment: Positive return (financial, social, or other) associated with investment in the solution
- Replicability: Extent to which the solution is could be replicated by other communities
- Applications must be submitted by March 10, 2017, 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Awarded to the Judges’ Choice (selected by our panel) and People’s Choice (recipient of most votes)
- Category Prizes
- Attend a capacity-building workshop and awards ceremony in New York, NY, USA with some of the biggest names in conservation and development
Early Entrant Prize$5,000
Awarded to the best entry received by February 10, 2017