Application Deadline: July 30th 2018
StartEd is primarily aiming to work with for-profit and non-profit companies solving problems for learners, educators, or administrators in pre-k, K-12, HigherEd, Corporate Learning and lifelong/consumer education. With for-profit companies, we support companies raising Seed to Series A rounds through our Bootcamp. Our criteria for selecting companies in descending order of importance are as follows:
- Diverse-minded teams with passion for education
- Markets with the opportunity to build companies larger than $50 million in value
- Evidence that the company is solving a real problem (ie. users, revenue, partnerships, research/efficacy studies)
4. A scalable, eventually defensible product that the world need
Incubator Membership | A year round membership in a physical (Brooklyn and Manhattan) and online community for edtech entrepreneurs and students. Connect with peers, log into community webinars, and leverage the network to help you prepare your company for the Accelerator Bootcamp.
Hyper-Accelerator | A week-long program designed for later stage companies from around the world seeking guidance on US & New York market entry, fundraising, brand positioning, and customer insight.
Round Table | one-day programs to connect later and growth stage companies with customers, i.e. District Superintendents in K12, purchasing decisions makers in HigherEd, and Chief Learning Officers at corporations, to get feedback and build relationships.
The Backstage Pass | A one-day program to help edtech leaders prepare for investor, customer, and business development meetings at EdTech gatherings.
The Accelerator BootCamp
– A three-month bootcamp, which includes:
– Up to $270,000 in investment
– 6-weeks of intensive mentor-lead experience in NYC
– 6-weeks of virtual programming
– Guidance seeking funding up to Series A
Access to the StartEd network, the most powerful education network in the world
For More Information: