Application Deadline: 5pm August 21 2018.
The Asian Media Awards are open to newspaper, radio, TV and websites dedicated to serving the Asian community of the UK. They are open to mainstream media organisations which have aimed to target the Asian community within the UK.
They are open to international companies who are serving the Asian community within the UK. Categories also aim to reward PR consultancies and in-house departments and the individuals who work within them.
- All work, unless award specifies, must be either carried out in the UK or where involving work overseas, initiated and co-ordinated by staff in the UK.
- Organisations and individuals can enter multiple categories and entries can be submitted on behalf of nominees or by themselves.
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- Not all award categories will have shortlisted candidates. Specific awards will have individual winners.
- Specific award categories will be short-listed on performance over a sustained period of time.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of impartial judges. Judges will disclose to organisers any reservations they may have in judging any specific category if there is any conflict of interest.
- Those shortlisted must be available to attend a finalist event in London and the main ceremony in Manchester. Finalists for the awards will be issued with an official Asian Media Awards logo to promote on any marketing material.
How to Enter
Simply choose a category to enter and submit no more than 1000 words explaining why you or your selected organisation should be nominated as a finalist.
The following will be accepted alongside your submission:
- You may illustrate your submissions with PDFs, JPGs, video and audio clips of relevant work.
- Screen prints of relevant designs and concepts
- Supporting statements from clients
What to include in your submission:
- Name of category entered
- Title of work
- Company name
- Contact details
To enter please adhere to these requirements.
You can send submissions to email@example.com.
For More Information: