The European Youth Parliament (EYP) is a unique educational programme which brings together young people from all over Europe, to discuss current topics in a parliamentary setting. The EYP is a non-partisan and independent programme. The EYP is a network consisting of 40 European associations and organisations, in which thousands of young people are active in a voluntary capacity. With its international, national and regional sessions it reaches out to ca. 30 000 young people all over Europe every year. The international umbrella organisation of the EYP is the Schwarzkopf Foundation, hosting the International Office of the EYP.
EYP are now looking for volunteers who will support the work of the EYP International Office. We are looking for 3 volunteers to fill positions as soon as possible:
- August 2018 (as soon as possible) until January 31, 2019, for a duration of 5-6 months
- August 2018 (as soon as possible) until July 31, 2019, for a duration of 12 months
- February 2019 until January 2020, for a duration of 12 months
Would you like to…
- gain relevant experience in a non-profit-organisation, running an educational programme for young people all over Europe?
- get insights into fields such as project management, communications and event organisation?
- be part of a young, motivated and professional team?
- live in one of the coolest capitals in Europe?
- Receive an allowance for living expenses as well as accommodation?
Do you have…
- good knowledge of English?
- good communication skills?
- previous experience in office work?
- a good team spirit?
- solid knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word (including serial letters)?
- experience in EYP (not obligatory)?
- loads of enthusiasm and motivation?
- interest in the aims of our organisation?
Then we are looking for you!
The European Youth Parliament is offering two full time volunteer position at its International Office in Berlin. We are looking for applicants who would like to gain professional experience in the operations of an international NGO for the duration of 12 months/6 months.
You will support the Project Managers of the EYP team in the following areas:
- practical preparations for events, especially our governance events (EYP Board of National Committees and Governing Body),
- Assisting with communications tasks: curating EYP’s presence in social media and EYP website, helping to develop printed materials such as brochures, flyers and annual report,
- Supporting knowledge exchange among EYP’s national committees,
- Helping to coordinate trainings and webinars,
- drafting and revising of reports and funding applications,
- supporting the work of the EYP international office,
- preparing and updating databases,
- preparing and administering evaluations and polls,
- participant management for our International Sessions,
- practical preparations for events,
- other tasks – depending on your talents, on current projects and events.
For More Information: