The Fine Acts Fellowship 2018
Application Deadline- 26 April 2018
The Fine Acts Fellowship provides support to an international community of creatives and makers who collaborate across disciplines to generate positive change.
Are you passionate about driving social change? Are you excited about multidisciplinary collaborations? Do you want to make real-world impact?
Apply to be a Fine Acts Fellow today.
As a fellow you will:
- participate in the next edition of Fine Acts Labs – a unique event exploring the intersection of human rights, art and technology;
- have the opportunity to win up to 5000 EUR in grant money to develop your idea;
- receive year-long mentoring and support for your project;
- join a vibrant and diverse international community of visionaries and rising stars.
In Fine Acts Labs, teams of artists and technologists work together over a weekend to prototype ideas that raise awareness or contribute to solutions for a specific issue. A jury then awards the best ideas with grants for further development.
The program is fully subsidized – all travel, accommodation, meals are covered.
The 2018 Fellowship is open to Artists and Technologists from Hungary, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria.
The jury will award the team:
- whose idea seamlessly merges technology and art components, and bears the potential to tackle the social issue on focus in an original way – by raising awareness, or contributing to a concrete solution.
- which is deemed most likely to follow up on their execution plan with the resources of the grant (feasibility indicator), turning the idea into reality.
For More Information: