Application Deadline: 20 August 2018
This October, The Hague will host the One Young World Summit 2018. The Summit will see 1,300+ young leaders from 190+ countries descend on The Hague for the global forum for young leaders. During the Summit, delegate will present and debate solutions to our time’s most pressing issues alongside senior leaders such as Kofi Annan, Unilever CEO Paul Polman and President Mary Robinson. The Hague is the International City of Peace and Justice. Here, talented people work together to create a better, safer and more just world. We invite you to join us!
Supported by the Municipality of The Hague, the Local Change and Global Impact Scholarship support The Netherlands’ most inspiring and impactful talents under-30 to join the 2018 One Young World Summit.
Scholars will receive:
- Title of Local Change, Global Impact Scholar.
- Profiling in national media outlets.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Permanent resident of The Netherlands
- Aged 18 – 30 (inclusive) by date of One Young World Summit 2018.
- Proven English language ability
Successful scholars will demonstrate:
- An evidenced commitment to creating a positive impact in relation to one of:
- Poverty alleviation
- Human rights
- A capacity for innovation and values-driven problem solving.
- Strong communications skills and a talent for story telling.
- A concern for local and global issues.
- Able to show a demonstrated interest/passion for the city of The Hague and it’s international profile.
- An ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas.
For More Information: