Application Deadline- 09-12-2018, 5:59:00 PM
The OECD is a global economic forum working with 36 member countries and more than 100 emerging and developing economies to make better policies for better lives. Our mission is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world. We provide a unique forum in which governments work together to share experiences on what drives economic, social and environmental change, seeking solutions to common problems.
The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) brings talented young professionals into the OECD to work and develop their career with the guidance of senior colleagues.
The Programme lasts two years during which our Young Professionals (YPs) work with experienced and enthusiastic people, representative of a rich diversity of cultures, languages and professional backgrounds.
They collaborate with senior national policy makers who participate in the OECD’s technical and policy meetings each year.
YPs research and analyse key current policy issues. They are at the centre of an international network, involved in some of the most innovative, high-profile research and policy discussions taking place.
- be born on or after 30 September 1989 (exceptions will be made for nationals of OECD member countries which have madatory military service)
- have an OECD member country nationality
- an advanced academic degree in a subject of relevance to the OECD’s work
- a minimum of two years’ full time professional experience in related fields for candidates with Master’s degree(s)
- strong quantitative and analytical skills demonstrated by academic achievement
- knowledge of country policies and institutions and an understanding of political and reform processes
- an excellent written and oral command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the other. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- good alignment with OECD Core Competencies: level 3 indicators
- Competitive tax-free salaries
- an attractive benefits package, which may include expatriation and family allowances depending on your individual situation
For More Information: