Application Deadline: 30th April 2016
The United Nations-mandated University for Peace is pleased to announce the launch of its first annual summer school programme designed for students from India which will take place from June 13 to July 22, 2016 at the picturesque main campus of UPEACE, headquartered in Costa Rica. This summer programme is part of the ‘India Initiative’ launched by UPEACE in 2015 in order to enhance its outreach to India, one of the most important emerging economies and actors at the global stage.
- Online Application Form
- Graduate participants must submit scanned or fax copy of the undergraduate degree
- Undergraduate participants must submit an undergraduate transcript
- English Language Proficiency Test Reportis required for all participants from non-English-speaking countries. The following English Proficiency Tests are accepted:
Band of 7
Paper based TOEFL (PBT)
Computer based TOEFL (CBT)
Internet Based TOEFL (IBT)
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé: participants need to send their CV or Résumé by e-mail
- Scanned/Faxed passport copy: Participants must provide a clear passport copy that shows the following information: name, photo, birth date, place of birth, issuance, and expiration date.
Course cost*: US$4,800
It includes: room, excursions and programme-related costs.
Course fee does not include: airfare, textbooks, meals or personal expenses.
*Special fees available for Costa Rican citizens/residents, and UN staff members.
UPEACE can provide assistance in finding housing in Ciudad Colón or nearby areas.
For More Information: