World Bank Group 2018 Recruitment Drive for Israeli Nationals
Application Deadline: January 31st 2018
The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Israeli Nationals in its work force. This commitment to hire Israeli Nationals reflects the Bank Group’s senior leadership commitment for a diverse workforce that can play a key role in fighting poverty and increasing shared prosperity. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented and diverse young professionals and mid-career level professionals to contribute and grow their skills in a career in international development.
A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. Bank staff work with governments, civil society groups, the private sector, and others in developing countries around the world, assisting people in all areas of development, from policy and strategic advice to the identification, preparation, appraisal, and supervision of development projects.
Listed below are the areas that we are currently recruiting for. Positions may be based in Washington, D.C. or in a regional office.
- Qualifications for the entry level is a Master’s degree plus 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- For mid-career professionals, the requirements are a Master’s degree plus 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ideal candidates for these positions must have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, the ability to conduct dialogue on relevant development policies and priorities, and be fluent in English with very good writing and communication skills.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in March 2018 in Washington, D.C. and locations in Israel.
- Those applications that were not selected for interview during this campaign will be kept on file for up to one year and may be considered for future opportunities.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: