WWDC18 Scholarship For Talented Students and STEM Organization Members
Application Deadline- April 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. PDT-
WWDC18 Scholarships reward talented students and STEM organization members with the opportunity to attend this year’s conference. Developers selected for a scholarship will receive a WWDC18 ticket, lodging for the conference, and one year of membership in the Apple Developer Program free of charge.
Your talent and enthusiasm could take you all the way to WWDC18. Build a Swift playground to showcase your ingenuity, answer a few questions with written responses, provide documentation, and submit.
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- 13 years of age or older;
- Registered for free with Apple as an Apple developer or a member of a paid Apple Developer Program; and
- Enrolled part-time or full-time in an accredited course of study, or be a member of a STEM organization. A STEM organization can be any organization with local outreach (such as classes or meetings) that actively promotes the learning of science, technology, engineering, or math outside of regular school curriculum. Examples include Code.org, Girls in Tech, and Technovation.
Building Your Swift Playground
Create an interactive scene in a Swift playground that can be experienced within three minutes. Be creative. You can use Swift Playgrounds on iPad or Xcode on macOS. If you need inspiration, use templates in Swift Playgrounds for a head start on more advanced creations. Make them your own by adding graphics, audio, and more.
- Your submission must be a Swift playground created by you as an individual or a template modified by you as an individual. Group work will not be considered. You can include open source software and explain why you used it on the submission form.
- Your Swift playground should be built using Swift Playgrounds on iPad or Xcode on macOS.
- Your Swift playground should function properly and run on the latest releases of Swift Playgrounds or Xcode.
- All content should be in English.
- Your .zip file size should not be more than 25 MB.
- Any resources in your project should be included locally in the .zip file that you provide, as your Swift playground will be judged offline.
For More Information: