In collaboration with the EFSE Development Facility (EFSE DF), the Kosovo Investment and Enterprise Support Agency (KIESA) and Innovation Centre Kosovo (ICK), Ye! is running a Startup Video Competition to recognize the most promising young entrepreneurs in Kosovo.
- Showcase your startup among the Kosovo & international startup and investors community
- Get feedback on your startup from business leaders and experienced investors
- Attend the Ye! BoostCamp; meet potential business partners and investors
- Win the prestigious Kosovo Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award; get free coaching and incubation services!
Award & Prize
- Round 1 – 20 participants will be selected to receive the Ye! BoostCamp training in Pristina, a 4-day training and networking event for startups
- Round 2 – 8 participants will pitch their startup at the Ye! Kosovo Pitching Event, hosted in partnership with KIESA
- Round 3 – 1 entrepreneur will win the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award of KIESA
All participants can receive up to six months of coaching by Kosovo and international business experts. Eligible startups can receive free incubation service provided by ICK.
- Mar 29–Jul 31: Submission & Public voting (the submission will close on Jun 30)
- Aug 15: Announce 20 participants of BoostCamp
* The projects will be evaluated based on both the number of votes and the business idea
- Sep (at the BoostCamp): Announce 8 projects that will present at the pitching event
- Sep (at the Award Ceremony): Announce the Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Register/Log in to your Ye! Account
- Submit a video to tell us about your startup (2~3 minutes)
* The video can be a product demo, a pitch, a presentation or a promotion video. You can be creative!
- Share your video and invite people to vote for you
- Submission period: Mar 29-Jun 30, 2016
- Voting end date: Jul 31, 2016
For More Information: