Yesod Professional Development Fund
Application Deadline- May 31, 2018
Through this fund Yesod supports Jewish community professionals and educators in Europe to develop their professional skills and Jewish fluency (Jewish knowledge, understanding and how to apply it in your work). Yesod is committed to supporting the creation of vibrant, meaningful, Jewish life through strong communities driven by inspired and engaged individuals.
Funds will be awarded to Jewish community professionals and educators who:
- Work professionally in Jewish organizations of all types, including (but not limited to) youth organizations, Jewish Community Centers (JCCs), synagogues, schools, welfare and cultural organizations.
- Are based in one of the following European countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- Have at least 6 months of experience working professionally in the Jewish community.
- Have not already had a successful application to this fund in the same calendar year.
- Funds will not be granted for training/learning opportunities that have already taken place.
Scope of Support
Funds from $250 – $2,000 (US Dollars) will be awarded on a one-time basis for applications from eligible individuals in the calendar year. The funds must be spent within 8 months of receiving fund confirmation from Yesod. Funds will be paid directly to the organization, trainer or consultant providing the professional development service. Money will not be received directly by the applicant.
For More Information: