Young DSV Programme 2018 for young freight forwarders
If you have the drive, talent and enjoy taking on responsibility, we will give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. In DSV, we are looking for young people who are ambitious, curious and willing to learn, develop and grow – people with a desire to join a winning team in the transport industry.
The programme is flexible depending on your background and prior education.
However, we expect that you:
- Enjoy working in a busy and unpredictable environment
- Are driven by results and by improving yourself
- Are interested in providing excellent service to our customers
- Are proactive and self-confident
- Understand numbers and enjoy finding creative solutions to challenges
- Are a good team-player
- Are fluent in English
- The programme for young freight forwarders in DSV is a 2-year journey
- During the two years, you will receive a lot of practical “on the job” training in a local DSV department
- The theoretical part of the programme consists of 8 different modules conducted by a Danish business school.
- During the programme you will also receive training from experts within the industry and the business.
- You will have regular follow-up meetings with your immediate manager in order to ensure that you are “on track” and that you improve your skills according to the plan.
- You will complete a final project followed by an exam
- When you have passed the exams, you will receive a formally recognised qualification to proves you are a fully skilled DSV freight forwarder
How to Apply:
- Send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: